Pages

9/13/06

Cave Cracks

Following on from the "Do caves move" post here are some photos of what you can expect. The movement will differ greatly depending in the area and the cave itself.

Facia


Doorway/patio


Indoor seating area


Kitchen wall



Nothing to worry about but it does take regular maintainence, a spare bag of yeso and a tin of paint are handy things to keep in. Cracking of plaster will sometimes occur around fireplaces in the winter with the heat aswell. Just a short post coz things are a tad busy at the moment!

CR

3 comments:

Atila The Nun said...

Yeso and hairspray are the things of the future......no honest trust me! Just found a miracle cure for my pantry so that I can get the ceiling finished. Posted it on crus forum under renovation. Where the idea came from I do not know, it just launched itself at me....lol

Going to check for cracks, other than the obvious

Anonymous said...

Keep on top of the crack, CR! You don't want the cave caving in! ;0)

Unknown said...

Spainblog: Excellent, normally its diluted wood glue but hairspray....re-lable a tin and you could be onto a winner :)

Cream: Mate, you crack me up :) (sorry)